Friday, May 30, 2008

BIRTHDAY 2008

im happy that i managed to get my leaves for my birthday this year again. Public holiday (Wesak day) not count, i had a long holidays for 4 days. yeah!

i enjoyed myself so much at cameron again! good weather, good food, good view, good room, good service, good environment. cameron will be the place that i love to go here. a good reason for me to use up for leaves for cold weather, yummy yummy food at Equatorial Hotel fresh & crispy vege, sour & sweet cameron strawberry, sweet sweet corn, T'cafe famous scone, strawberry flavour coffee .. 
oh dear, i love this place!!

thanks all of you for your birthday msg and birthday presents. every single one counts. 

i am happy with my precious presents! full set of dryfit comfortable clothes, Guess sling bag, my face statue.. and i got myself a comfortable slipper =p
and, i donated my RM200.00 birthday angbao from my parents for charity. i m happy 

no flowers?? yes, this year no flowers =p hahaha


p/s: sorry for no pictures upload now and will try to upload soon if i have the photos


No comments: