Monday, June 30, 2008
Sunday, June 29, 2008
my typical Sunday at home.. did what? did house chore and cook
theoretically, i only have a full day rest on Sunday. ya..ya.. (whatever!) i work 5 & 1/2 days.i still need to work till 1 pm Every Saturday (except for PH).
i slept till 12pm today.. (once in a while, i do ). i went out to buy ingredients that i want to cook for my lunch. i bought long beans, chicken fillet and minced pork and i cooked lemon chicken, long beans with minced pork, Japanese korokke and kinoko soup. 3 dishes 1 soup. rather big potions and ate till want to puke ..haha.. (no pictures!!)
finished everything! satisfied!
i took a luxury noon nap right after the meal.. (normal day no way to take noon nap. satisfied satisfied)
grandmum called that woke me up. she just back from Taiwan and she said she really enjoyed the trip. i feel that from her voice. that's good. i will drop by uncle place tomorrow because she said she bought something for me.. eemm.. make me wonder what is it(she told me she only went to Taiwan Szhi Tsu and organic farms.. .. hopefully it's not something like organic honey =p)
due to the heavy lunch, dinner is simple. just spaghetti with caborana sauce. it's simple. i use bacon, white button mushroom and instant spaghetti sauce.
i did house chore! sweeping floor, washing all the dishes, washing my deep fryer, cleaning my kitchen, mopping the floor, clearing and cleaning shinchan toilet..
after 3 hours, i m here blogging..
i am done. i m going to put on mask and recharge myself. good night!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
why there is no notice and no period given by the management for the new policy? i just rent a car park bay. if i have to do this all the time, i just park my car outside and get back my car park bay rental that costs of 300. i rather walk far..
totally spoilt my day!
Monday, June 23, 2008
i think i am not a friendly person; i think i can be rather individual
i had a great evening with myself..
i watched the "Kung Fu Panda" which is not so hilirious as the rumours are =p i wanted to watch "get smart" but the timing is not right. it doesnt matter. there is always the next time at least i wont buy the "Kung Fu Panda" DVD.
tip to watch tv alone:
if have any movie to catch: 1. buy ticket 2. choose your time 3. buy popcorn 4.watch movie
for me, for most of the time, i dont have any idea what kind of movies will be shown. i enjoy the time i queueing for the ticket and decide for the BEST timing for me then i will choose the movie that suit my time.
i choose the movie , not the movie chooses me
i just like this kind of feeling.
i had and finished a medium popcorn with a mixed of salty and cameral popcorn! cameral is sweet & sallty just salty.
im satisfied the moment with myself
something so sweet to remember by- This is what i would call "sweet and memorable childhood". how about you??
Signs to show that you are an 80-s baby:
we grew up watching Transformers,Thundercats, Woody Woodpecker,Chipmunks, Mickey Mouse, Jem, Mask,Ninja Turtles, Voltron, Baja Hitam,Ultraman n not forgettin POWER RANGERS n BUGS BUNNY!!!
had to brush our teeths during recess at primary school? had to hold plastic cups, line up with your classmates side by side and start brushing our teeths at some open area... or maybe near some drain??
do you still remember that we had 'dentist' rooms where we had to have our teeths check?
not to forget our 'program minum susu' in primary school.. everybody is suppose to buy like cartons of milk that costed 30 cents.. and you would see everyone drinking it everyday...its d
the teachers who would want to punish us must use yellow rulers to hit us on our palms?? 1 metre length.. that a bowl of mihun soup or some soup only costed 50 cents at the school
went to some sundry shop near the school or to the 'roti' man waiting outside our schools so that we can buy junk food like chickedees, mamee, ding dang with some toys in it, 'Ti Kam',
ice-cream and we would play games like monopoly, uno, old maid, and all other card games like that...
another fun time would be during Pendidikan Jasmani. the boys would play football while the girls would play netball... and it would be like we were playing in the world cup...
but of course. the best would be main guli, batu seremban, bottlecaps, ice- cream sticks, 'Pepsi Cola one-two-three', Cops and Robbers, main kejar-kejar duduk,getah... and for the not so active, those kind of 'book games' where we would use buku latihan to draw and ask
our friends to play...
do you remember the ice-cream tubes which are actually ice and colouring that are sold for 10 to 20 cents.. the colourful ones.. where you usually bite off the top to glup it down.orange tastes b best..
what about days when we felt like doing naughty things such as folding papers so small to make 'lastik' amd shoot each other... how about throwing chalks??
back then, micheal jackson was just turning white.. and still had albums coming out.. compared to CD's, we were listening to tapes that sold for RM9.90...
in computer class, we were still using black and white computer moniters.. played 'Atari'... maybe SEGA or NINTENDO...
well, are we all getting older or what?
1) if you understand what you have read and you are smiling...
2) we have friends from school that are already married...
3) we shake our heads everytime we see high school students fussing about their handphones in school..
4) we don't hang on phone with our friends for hours a day talking about nothing...
5) when we meet back with our friends from time to time, we feel excited and happy talking about old times, the funny 'adventures' or stories that we experienced as a kid..
6) last but not least, that when you read this, you would think of all the happy & sad memories that you have experienced when you were still a kid and would think of forwarding this to your old friends that you have known since forever... i'm sure they would have a huge smile on their face after reading this.....
Friday, June 20, 2008
Thursday, June 19, 2008
This is a nice reading, but short. Enjoy! This is what The Dalai Lama has to say for 2008. All it takes is a few seconds to read and think over. Do not keep this message. The mantra must leave your hands within 96 hours. You will get a very pleasant surprise. This is true for all – even if you are not superstitious… or of whatever religious belief… Faith…
I N S T R U C T I O N S F O R L I F E
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R’s:
- Respect for self,
- Respect for others and
- Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.